Dapper Mac OS X Patch is the smallest, but powerful program that you can copy or copy your iTunes playlists to DAP (short for a digital audio player).Because Apple does not just work with iOS devices, the biggest advantage of using Dapper is the fact that you do not keep two music library systems.
- Dapper Mac OS X syncs your DAPs to iTunes to recognize tracks and playlists with iTunes starting with the word “Dapper” as storage devices only on your Mac.
- Dapper has been successfully tested with the following DAPs: FiiO (X5, X3 and X1), HiFiMan (Hm-901, HM-601), Astell and Kern (AK100II, AK 120II and AK240) and iBasso (DX50 and DX90).
- From this point on, you can just press iTunes to move your DAP to a few clicks. One of the best features of the Dapper is that it’s a slider analyzer that allows you to balance the memory of files between yours or internal storage devices.
- Basically, with the help of this useful slider you can control the ability to see the amount of space used in the real-time mode of the device where the location of certain music is stored.
- Dapper lets you set up full synchronization of iTunes playlists.
- Sort songs by album, artist name, song title and genre, choose file names and extensions, save all your music and playlist files in the selected folder, and more in DAP storage there is a possibility. .
- Generally speaking, Dapper is an effective OS X application that lets iTunes playlists play a few clicks and clicks in addition to other iOS devices.