Eassos PartitionGuru full version Crack Download
If something in the operating system is incorrect, it is best to create multiple components on the computer to protect most of your data. Eassos PartitionGuru is a small program designed to manage the components but designed for other tasks.
Eassos PartitionGuru Crack can not only be used to manage sections, but also to restore, format, create, and delete data. It can also recover lost files, lost partitions, cloning partitions, and discs into image files and much more. You can also edit and sort sizes as well as hide and rename them in the job list.
If the hard drive has bad sectors, the program can repair them. This may prevent future hard disk errors.
- Basic partitioning involves creating a new section, deleting a section, hiding the section. You can specify the detailed settings of the parties.
- Supports many types of hard drives such as IDE, SCSI and SATA. It also supports a USB flash drive, a USB hard drive, and a memory card.
- Support the FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS file system.
- You can read files in EXT2 / EXT3 file system. Linux Logical Volume Management (LVM2) support.
- Support the GUID partition table style. Support for GPT discs.
- Fast formatting of FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS partitions is possible. You can choose either the cluster size or the option to compress the NTFS partition during the formatting.
- You can also browse the supported sections, including hidden parts, for files that you can not normally use. You may optionally remove the files in the supported sections.
- Support Specify or remove drive letters.
- Support for recovery of deleted files and save files from formatted or inaccessible FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 / NTFS sections.
- Support for recovery of missing parts (restore partition table). You can instantly view files in lost parts during recovery. The only part found by DiskGenius is the best way to figure out what you are looking for. Although the party table is not saved on the disk, you can retrieve the lost files from the partition.
- You can back up the partition table to a file or restore it from the file.
- The image file can be used to back up all the partition and divide it from the image file.
- Support copy parts. Enter the “copy all networks”, “Copy all current networks” and “Copy all files” into three copy modes.
- Support copying discs. There are also three copy modes, such as copy parts.
- VMWare virtual disk file support (“.vmdk” file). Use as normal disks.
- VMWare can copy the file (virtual disk or copy) when the virtual machine is not running, and the lost files can be retrieved from the virtual disk.
- “.img”, “.ima” support image file format.
- Support USB-FDD and USB-ZIP mode create a bootable drive.
Screen Shot :