ESET Internet Security 11 protects your computer against all types of malicious software, cyber crime, junk mail, and hackers. Added a firewall and anti spam technology to ESET NOD32 Antivirus. It uses cloud compression and multi-layer detection to eliminate threats. As a result, it stops all possible attacks. It also saves you the highest level of protection when you’re on the go, running on social networks, online games, or exchanging data with converted media.
- Antivirus and antispyware. Provides proactive protection against all types of online and official threats and prevents malware from spreading to other users.
- Exploit Blocker. Blocks antivirus detection and lock blocks designed specifically for removing disk drives and payers. It protects against attack on web browsers, PDF readers and other Java-based software applications.
- Advanced Memory Scanner. It helps to detect malicious software that uses multiple layers to hide your activity.
- Cloud-Powered Scanners. ESET Internet Security License key Live Grid accelerates white registration in database-based databases. Based on the behavior of unknown malicious programs, it helps to proactively detect it by comparing it with a cloud-based authority system.
- Inaccessible search mode. Deep scan of your computer when not in use and the help system performance.
- Helps identify potentially unsafe threats before causing harm.
- Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS). Allows you to set the system behavior more specifically.
- The system dimensions allow you to define rules for active processes and applications to break your security registry
- Protection against script-based attacks. Detects malicious commands that attempt to use Windows PowerShell.
- UEFI browser. On systems that have UEFI system interfaces, it protects your computer from threats that are deeper before you start Windows.