HWiNFO 5.86 Build 3480 Full version free download
HWiNFO download are professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. These tools are designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer’s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrator and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
HWiNFO Key features :
- comprehensive hardware information of your computer
- system health monitoring (Thermal, Voltage, Fan, Power)
- table, Logfile, Graph, Tray, Gadget, LG LCD reporting
- text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- frequent updates
- available as SDK (custom client)
- 3rd party add-ons (Rainmeter plug-in, Samurize plug-in, Sidebar Gadget to display any sensor value, LCDHost plug-in, Mini WebServer, RivaTuner/MSI Afterburner/EVGA Precision On-Screen Display, HWiNFO Monitor Sidebar Gadget including graphs, bars, etc.)
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some ASRock B350 series mainboards.
- Added NVIDIA TITAN Xp.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME A320M-K.
- Fixed a possible crash on some systems with invalid driver dates.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on EVGA X99 Micro.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on some later Intel NUC systems.
- Added Intel Cannon Lake PCH and Lewisburg SKU brand names.
- Enhanced enumeration of USB hubs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS PRIME X370-A.
- Fixed sensor monitoring on some MSI X370/B350 series mainboards.
- Fixed VDD/NB voltage monitoring on Richtek RT8894A/ASP1106.
- Added a new option for AMD GPUs to prefer ADL information instead of direct instantaneous methods.
- Added a new sensor column to show profiling time (time required to read entire sensor and value data).
- Fixed a possible hang on some secondary NVIDIA GPUs.
- Added support of ATA Device Statistics.
- Fixed reporting of Trfc on Ryzen when DIMM0 is not populated.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS ROG STRIX X370-F and ROG STRIX B350-F