Windows Photo Viewer it’s just a great program for all users, and it opens images without any extra functionality. However, there are many third-party applications to successfully replace this Windows tool, and some of them have to be different after they have been tested. One of them is IrfanView.
You can convert and resize these utilities with popular features that prove to be fast and effective. In other words, multiple images can change the color depth, change, resize, cut, and modify it. The profiles of this program have a very rich Settings window and almost every user can change the application packages, so it should not be said that they will come with multilingual support for easy operation. Integration with the Windows context menu as these features are always enjoyable.
IrfanView full version is one of the best solutions available for managing, editing, browsing, multi-page images, creating panoramas or creating slide shows. And, perhaps, most importantly, it is free for personal use, does not work on the computer, and has not been frozen, frozen, or dropped during the tests.
- Most supported file formats
- Multilingual support
- Thumbnail / preview option
- Slide Show (Save the slide show as EXE / SCR or write to CD)
- Show EXIF / IPTC / Comments on the slide show / Full screen.
- Support Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Fast catalog view (Move directory)
- Batch conversion (with image processing)
- Multipage TIF editing
- Email parameter
- Multimedia player
- Select Print
- Change the color depth
- Browser support (public scan)
- Cutting / cutting
- IPTC editing
- Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Unlimited Filters, etc.)
- Take a picture
- Remove icons from EXE / DLL / ICLs
- Lossless JPG loop
- Many hotkeys
- Many command line options
- Many Plugins
- Only one EXE file, DLLs, “I agree” or “Valid time expired”