Primo Ramdisk Professional Edition is the second generation of VSuite Ramdisk. Provides new features and enhanced performance, as well as a friendly user interface. Primo Ramdisk also offers a solution to speed up your computer by overcoming the bottleneck problem existing on your hard drive. Allows the hard disk to be migrated using the available physical memory. Because physical memory speeds are faster than many types of storage, this greatly increases the time your PC lets you downgrade your files, which, in turn, will improve your overall performance.
Also read : “DiskDrill”
Primo Ramdisk is designed to work with the highest possible capabilities and capabilities. Primo Ramdisk supports 128 virtual disks. Each virtual disk can detect itself as a real physical hard drive or logical disk. It can be formatted with any Windows supported file system. Additionally, Primo Ramdisk allows you to customize the file system settings if needed.
Primo Ramdisk also provides strong capability to quickly store / restore ramdisk content to an image file. Thus, despite the variability of physical memory, the ramdisk content of the computer can be restored.
Additionally, Primo Ramdisk offers unique features for effective and efficient management of system memory. Dynamically splitting or removing system memory for ramds allows you to use memory better. Primo Ramdisk also performs the Invisible Memory Management Interface (UIMMI) and creates Invisible Memory Frames, allowing you to completely limit the amount of memory available to Windows and to use all of your installed physical memory.
• Ramdisk supports hybrid discs and file drives.
• The SCSI disk supports the Direct-IO drive.
• Supports one – time virtual disk.
• Supports 128 virtual disks.
• Supports dynamic memory management (DMM).
• Supports Invisible Memory Management Interface (UIMMI).
• Supports over 4GB of memory access.
File system features
• Supports FAT / FAT32 / NTFS file systems.
• Supports user defined cluster size.
• Supports user-defined voice tag, serial number, and drive letter.
• Supports user-defined folders.
• Supports user-defined NTFS file system settings (compression, indexing, and permissions).
Image file properties
• Supports image file formats: Plain / Smart / Compressed Image.
• Supports download / storage functions:
• Only Downloads, Delivered, Editing, Timekeeping, Real-Time Storage, and Manual Storage.
• The delay supports the Load mode.
• Supports fast save mode.