RAW Power Mac explains the power of the Apple RAW engine with simple, easy to use controls. Use it as an editing extension within Apple Photos or as a self – destructing RAW photo editor. If you like the diaphragm enhanced RAW conversion settings, you will feel right at home with RAW Power. You can improve the images in ways other than the ones that you can not do if you are using the settings like Boost only in diaphragm. RAW Power uses MacOS Sierra to improve RAW production.
- MacOS expands the Apple Photo application for Sierra
- Manage Apple’s Boost filter for unique views
- Real-time management of Apple’s all RAW engines, including Noise Reduction and Black Point, RAW Sharpen, and more.
- Hot-dimming overlay with convenience indicators
- Automatic curves, Linear and Lab methods, advance forward curves
- Recovery slider for targeted management of critical events
- An example of white balance
- Brightness Sharpen
- All sliders are accelerating in real time and GPU
- Highlights, Shadows, Vibrancy and more
- Support for hundreds of RAW cameras
- Pictures appear to be the same as Photos, Diaphragms or iPhoto
- It also works with JPEG, TIFF and other picture formats
Screen shot :