Rufus 3.4.1430 Complete Portable Free Download
Rufus portable download
Rufus Portable is a USB format tool that can also create a bootable USB drive using a bootable ISO image. This application requires administrator rights. It can be especially useful in situations where: You need to create USB installation media from ISO-boot boot (Windows, Linux, etc.), you need to work on a system that does not have an installed operating system, you need to flash BIOS or other firmware from DOS, and you want to run a low-level tool.
Rufus 3.4 Features :
- Format USB, flash card and virtual drives to FAT/FAT32/NTFS/UDF/exFAT/ReFS
- Create DOS bootable USB drives, using FreeDOS or MS-DOS
- Create BIOS or UEFI bootable drives, including UEFI bootable NTFS
- Create bootable drives from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, etc.)
- Create bootable drives from bootable disk images, including compressed ones
- Create Windows To Go drives
- Twice as fast as Microsoft’s USB/DVD tool or UNetbootin, on ISO -> USB creation (1)
- Perform bad blocks checks, including detection of “fake” flash drives
- Compute MD5, SHA-1 and SHA-256 checksums of the selected image
- Modern and familiar UI, with more than 35 languages natively supported
- Small footprint. No installation required.
- 100% Free Software (GPL v3)
What’s New in Rufus 3.4.1430 Final Full ?
- Set the default image selection directory to Downloads\ instead of My Documents\
- Add ARM/ARM64 automatic update support
- Improve UEFI:NTFS compatibility
- Improve access issues by using VDS to delete all partitions
- Update the .appx to include all architectures as well as request elevation
- Fix broken detection of some EFI based images
- Fix broken update check due to server switch
- UI and accessibility fixes and improvements
Rufus 3.4 Full Free Download
Rufus 3.4 Portable download fully records each activity into a separate panel, and can be saved in the LOG file. It performs a task quickly and error-free, using low system resources. We did not experience any problems during our tests as the tool did not cause Windows to stop or crash. In short, Rufus free download is a direct solution to format and create a USB drive that has the ability to boot, which provides users.