Today, e-mail messages play a crucial role in our day-to-day life, as they can be the means to send important documents and messages, so it is important vMail OST to PST Converter
- OST files (photo storage) will take a picture because it stores all the information you send and receive on the local server.
- Mail is a simple program that makes VST easy to use OST to use mail, OSM, or MSG files.
Just look at the local OST file you want to do, and then the program’s content is displayed as a real email program. Data is sorted by categories (such as communication, archives, redundant emails, etc.) so you can easily find the files you want
- To convert an OST-based file, right-click a specific folder from all the desired lists, select “Save object” and select the desired file format.
- Currently, Gmail OST to MSG supports the storage of vMail OST to PST Converter files in Unicode, MSG, EML, HTML, RTF, Cal, vCal and vCard file formats. If you do not have an e-mail and you just want to remove the attachments, click the “Save app” button instead.
- Browse all selected OST files
- Save object to mail, MSG Unicode, EML, HTML, Rtf, Playback, vCal, vCard.
- Export with extras to Ost
- Search by topic, From, CC, Hidden, and more