When you want to make complex videos or enhance existing ones, you may be looking for an intuitive app that will help you complete your tasks with the least hassle possible. VSDC Video Editor can be such a goal, especially since it is a freeware tool.
Key Features :
- To enjoy the application functionality, you need to create a project first, then specify the type: blank, import your images and videos, capture video or capture your desktop screen.
- When it comes to importing multimedia files, you can also choose the type of transition that suits your preferences.
- Unlike other video editors, this software solution allows you to rearrange your preferred files, adjust their length and size until you are satisfied with the results. You can also create new scenes and add them to your project, if you are not satisfied with the items you have added.
- When you’re ready to save your creation, you can specify the target device where you want to be able to play it, so that VSDC Video Editor can convert it to a compatible format. This app supports multiple devices, such as iPods, handsets, PSP, Zune, Archos, BlackBerry, iRiver, Xbox, or PC, and depending on your preferences, the project you created will be exported to a smooth playback of your mobile.
- Next, you can add markers to your videos, export individual images or extract audio tracks from your project and use them in the other. In addition, you can burn clips made to the disc that you can then share with friends.
- Overall, the VSDC Video Editor can provide you with a variety of features that you can rely on to quickly produce professional-looking videos. However, you need to first experiment with each function to find out the advantages or disadvantages before using it regularly.