WPS Office 2016 Premium (formerly Kingsoft Office) is the powerful office suite, which can open almost any file type fully compatible with Microsoft Office and save your documents as a PDF. WPS Office crack includes three state-of-the-art office programs: Word text processor, Presentation creator and Spreadsheet program for data processing and data analysis. It allows you to create documents, tables and presentations.
Each program opens and saves all Microsoft Office document formats (doc, docx, xls, xlsx etc), as well as HTML, RTF, XML, even PDF.
There’s real depth here, too. WPS Writer isn’t just another basic editor, for instance: there’s support for tables, charts, shapes, images, equations and the 2016 edition is even compatible with WordArt and SmartArt.
Extras include a stack of stylish templates to get you off to a quick start.
This is a beta of the commercial edition, so there are none of the restrictions you usually get with the free copy of WPS. In particular, documents you save or print to PDF will not have a watermark added.
WPS Office 2016 adds compatibility with Smart Art and Word Art. There’s full support for OOXML formats including DOCX, XLSX and PPTX. WPS Writer now has its own internal reader for opening PDFs. There are also various new charts with extra customization options.
Also read : Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 Free Download
Features of WPS Office 2018 Premium
- Familiar Look. Innovative Features
– Includes Presentation, Writer and Spreadsheets
– Fully compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel
– Supports DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, PDF and more
– Easily switch between open documents using our Priority Tabs feature
– Quickly share documents with built in emailing function
– Keep your work safe with auto-save and document encryption
– Access to 100s of free templates
– Access to WPS Cloud and File Roaming
– Fully compatible with Microsoft Word
– Rich text, paragraph and shape formatting features
– Make quick changes to margins and spacing using our Paragraph tool
– Advanced collaboration features including track changes, spell check and comments
– Numerous page layout tools
– And more
– Fully compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint
– Beautifully designed user interface
– Advanced text, paragraph and shape formatting features
– Add photos, videos, sound and more to presentations
– Insert and edit graphs, charts and tables
– Includes dozens of templates
– View notes in presenter mode
– And much more
– Fully compatible with Microsoft Excel
– Over 160 formula and function shortcuts
– Supports pivot tables, freeze frames, sorting, table styles and more
– Create multiple worksheets
– Insert charts including bar, pie, line and column
– Edit cell categories (number, text, percentage, etc.)
– Spreadsheet supports over 1M rows and 10K columns
– Advanced text and table formatting features
What’s New !
-Added a What’s New entry on help menu
– Added a feedback entry on task pane side bar
– Improved auto association after PDF has been upgraded
– Version number in help menu can be copied
– When feedback jumps to webpage, version number is filled in automatically
– Fixed the open and save problem of Cloud files for multiple language version